Greatest Kits respects your privacy. We will never rent or sell your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes.
What we do with the information we gather
We generally collect and use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, like your username and email address to provide access to certain functions on our website, your banking and payment information to process orders and payments, and information about your use of Greatest Kits to improve our website and for internal business purposes.
When you create an account or make an order we will ask and you will provide certain personal information for example:
- Valid email address and password
- Telephone number
We do not store or share credit card or debit card information. We use third party providers such as PayPal to process payments, and only these entities see your credit or debit card details.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
You can always opt out from receiving these types of messages in your account settings or via the unsubscribe link in marketing emails. You may still receive administrative messages from us.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your personal information with third party service providers, including manufacturers and printers, shipping and logistics companies, banks and payment processing companies, email and web service providers, data storage providers and market research firms.
As we ship into over 100 countries, we may disclose personal information to our shipping partners and service providers in other countries as well.
Greatest Kits will only show your personal information to the following:
- To third parties who perform services for us in operating and marketing
- If deemed necessary we may be obliged to disclose your personal information without your consent and without notice to you in response to a legal process such as a court order, subpoena, or lawful discovery request. This is to prevent or combat fraud. This will be required by UK Laws and regulations; to enforce our terms; to investigate claims of intellectual property infringement, to protect the rights, property or safety of Greatest Kits, our users, our employees, or our affiliate’s employees, or others; or to investigate security breaches or otherwise cooperate with authorities pursuant to a legal matter
- To third parties, the parents, subsidiaries or affiliates of Greatest Kits in connection with a merger, acquisitions, or liquidation of our company or sale of certain assets, to any third party involved in such transactions, including those who may be located outside the UK, and in connection with business connections with respect to any such transactions; provided the parties receiving your information agree to keep it confidential
- In the event Greatest Kits goes through a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, your information, including your personal information, will in most instances be part of the assets transferred
Greatest Kits will use a variation of security measures, including physical, technological, and procedural safeguards, to protect your personal information against unauthorised disclosures and improper use. However, you should always be aware and acknowledge that even though we have implemented safeguards no security measures are always absolute, internet security technology rapidly changes. Also acknowledge that our security measures are not fail safe and not subject to circumvention or unauthorised intrusion. Factors beyond our control may result in disclosure or misuse of your personal information, please acknowledge this.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website that is saved on your hard drive by your computer browser.
Cookies enable us to remember and process items in your shopping cart, understand and save your preferences for future visits, other user accounts you visit, the users you follow, the posts you view, and the frequency and size of your data transfers, as well as information you display or access on the site, the name of the domain and host from which you access the internet, the internet protocol address of the website from which you linked directly to the site.
Cookies enable us to provide the best possible service to you by helping us make the shopping experience on Greatest Kits as simple as possible and to show content most relevant to your preferences.
You can configure your browser to alert you when a website you are entering is attempting to send a cookie to your computer and it will allow you to accept or refuse the cookie and you may also disable these cookies.
Review, Modify, Delete Your Information
If you would not like to receive any information from us or if you would like to update or modify your personal information or preferences, please follow the instructions below:
- To change the information you provided when you created your account with Greatest Kits, all you need to do is login with your username and password and update your personal settings
- To opt out from receiving periodic emails from us please follow the instructions for unsubscribing, this can be found in the content of each email we send you
- If you would like to request to delete your account information or if you unsubscribe from communications, Greatest Kits has the right to maintain information about your transactions or service inquiries for future services, statistics and record keeping purposes